This naan wrap is a fresh twist on a take-away favourite. The spiced butter chicken is wrapped up in pillowy soft naan with fresh crunchy greens, juicy tomatoes and a delicious yoghurt sauce. There’s so much flavour packed into every single bite!
Think of this recipe as a simple starting point. You can mix up the salad fillings, pack in extra greens or add extra spices into your yoghurt sauce.
Let’s talk butter chicken. If, like us, you hate seeing food go to waste, this recipe is such a great way to use up any leftover butter chicken. For this recipe, we used our THR1VE Butter Chicken. The flavour is good, there’s no added nasties and it saves so much time. However, if you love to cook, it’s pretty easy to make your own. In fact, we have a really great recipe in our THR1VE cookbook. If you’re going to use a simmer sauce situation, that’s fine too – just be pedantic about the ingredients.
A note on the naan, too: as always, find one with good quality ingredients. If you don’t eat gluten, try this in a wholesome gluten-free wrap instead. Enjoy this delicious naan wrap – it’s so tasty and will become a lunchtime favourite in no time.
Butter chicken naan wrapServes 2
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 300g chicken breast, cooked in butter chicken sauce or THR1VE Butter Chicken, heated according to packet instructions.
- 2 pieces of naan bread
- Handful chopped cos lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Coriander leaves
- Mix together the yoghurt and cumin in a small bowl, then season to taste. Remove the chicken pieces from the sauce, reserving the sauce. Chop into chunks.
- Warm the naan bread on a grill or in the microwave, then add the cos lettuce, tomatoes and chopped chicken.
- Drizzle over the reserved butter chicken sauce and yoghurt mixture. Top with coriander leaves, fold up and eat!