The Foodie Box for 2
Here’s what’s in our box!
Ready Made Family Sized Meals:
- 500g Lemon Garlic and Thyme Chicken
- 600g Portion of Slow-Cooked Beef Brisket with Red Wine sauce
- 1 x 1.25kg Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Pre Prepared Sweet Potato Dice with Garlic & Rosemary
- Pre Prepared Broccoli & Cauliflower Bake with Béchamel Sauce
- Pre Prepared Beetroot & Potato Mash with Cheddar
Seasonal Vegetables for the Week:
- Red Cabbage
- Baby Bok Choy
- Brown Onions
- Green Beans
These meals will last 7 days in the fridge, so you can eat them any time during the week! Meals and Soups can be frozen.
Please note: The mix of vegetables may vary week-to-week depending on market availability.
The Foodie Box For Two
Foodies, this one is for you! Our new box is packed with gourmet ready meals, cooked proteins, pre-made sides and fresh, seasonal vegetables. We love this box because you can mix and match the contents to make meals you love! Great for couples or housemates, this box is full of nourishing supplies for the week.
Need a no-fuss meal? Pair the chicken or beef with one of the pre-made veggie sides or simply heat and eat our tasty Thai chicken curry. Feeling inspired? Get creative in the kitchen and cook up the fresh seasonal veg with a protein of your choice. The possibilities are endless! Avoid unnecessary trips to the shops and get our Foodie Box For Two delivered to your door.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with some baking paper
- Remove the chicken from the bag place onto the tray , skin side up, cook in the oven until golden brown (10-15 Minutes depending on your oven )
- Serve (note the chicken has been cooked through and is safe enough to eat without reheating )
Beef Cooking Instructions :
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees and place beef and all of the sauce in small oven proof tray so it fits snug ( ie 30 x 30 x 10 cm tray is perfect )
- Cover loosely with foil
- Place into the oven and re heat for 20 minutes , remove the foil and continue cooking the last 10 minutes uncovered so the sauce thickens
- Remove from the oven , divide into 2 and serve OR pull the meat with a fork to shred and then mix into the sauce for a pulled beef
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
Name : Half Slow Cooked Chicken with Lemon Garlic and Herbs Weight: 500g NIPS INGREDIENTS : Chicken (98%), Rub Dehydrated Vegetables Garlic, Onion, Red Bell Peppers, Herbs No allergens requiring mandatory declaration
Name : 22 hour Braised Beef Brisket In Red Wine and Rosemary Sauce Weight 680g NIPS : Beef (91%), Sauce (Dehydrated Vegetable Powder (Tomato, Onion, Garlic, Beetroot), Salt, Red Wine Extract, Herb (1.8% Rosemary) & Spices, No allergens requiring mandatory declaration