Porchetta with Stuffing
Pre Cooked Porchetta with lemon thyme stuffing
NOTE Stock is not considered ready to eat - must be heated by the end user before consuming.
100% Australian Ingredients
Pork Heating instructions :
- Leave in fridge overnight on an uncovered plate ( which helps create the crackling)
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees with fan ,remove the lamb from the outer bag and place into a roasting tray , season with salt ,pepper and herbs of your choice
- Rub salt and olive oil on the skin of the Porchetta and face skin side up
- Roast for 20 minutes at 200 degrees then reduce temp to 180 degrees and continue cooking for a further 30 minutes until the skin bubbles and becomes crispy
- Serve and eat your favourite side dishes
This dish is perfect with Creamy Mash and Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
Please note: all ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes egg, wheat/gluten, soy, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, lupin and sulphites.
Total weight 1kg (Avg)
All products arrive fresh to your door and can be frozen before expiry, however this meal is best consumed fresh.
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Calories (cal)||299 Cal|
|Sodium (mg)||342 mg|
Pork, Herbs (Rosemary, Parsley, Thyme)Dehydrated Vegetable (garlic), Spice (pepper), Lemon Peel, Flavour Maize), Flavour Enhancer (621), Sugar, Salt, Cream Powder, Sunflower Oil, Onion Powder, Colours (150d, Beetroot), Mineral Salt (Potassium Chloride), Tomato Powder, Maize Starch, Skim Milk Powder, Garlic Powder, Beef Flavours, Burgundy Flavour (Milk), Beef Extract, Food Acid (Citric), Flavours.