Organic Good Bones Chicken Broth
Bone broth is the perfect accompaniment to any meal, and is also a great supplement throughout the cooler months, or when you are feeling particularly run down.
This chicken broth is made with certified organic chicken bones - grass fed and grass finished without chemicals or pesticides. Slow cooked for over 24 hours with Australian grown herbs and vegetables and bio-dynamic apple cider vinegar.
Serving suggestions : Add salt and spice to taste. We love it with a tiny pinch of sea salt, a swig of hot sauce and some fresh herbs.
A few of the benefits of bone broth include:
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes a strong and healthy immune system
- Supports strong and healthy bones
- Reduces joint pain and faster recovery from sport and injuries
- Aids digestion and heals the lining of the gut aka ‘leaky gut’
- Decreases food allergies & intolerances such as gluten and lactose
- Aids in the treatment of intestinal disorders
- Promotes a healthy balance of good/bad bacteria in the gut
- Increases collagen for healthy tight skin, hair shiny and nails strong
No gluten containing grains | No added sugar | Only healthy fats | No chemical nasties
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Energy (kJ)||62 kl||155 kg|
|Calories (cal)||15 Cal||15 Cal|
Filtered water, chicken bones (34%), carrot, onion, apple cider vinegar, garlic, seasonal and/or dried herbs, sea salt, pepper