Tender Pork Ribs in Smokey BBQ Sauce
These family size Succulent Pork riblets have been marinated in a Smokey BBQ sauce and slow cooked to perfection. Perfect for a family or entertaining friends
Heating from fresh:
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Simply remove form the bag with as much sauce as can be squeezed out of the bag and pour into a roasting tray with 100 ml water
3. Cover the whole tray with foil and seal well
4. Cook for 40 – 50 minutes, removing the foil for the last 5 to thicken the sauce and colour the ribs if desired
5. Let protein stand for 1 minute, enjoy .
Pair with Mac and cheese and Gourmet Beef Lasagna for the Ultimate comfort food bundle
Please note: all ingredients may be manufactured on equipment that processes egg, wheat/gluten, soy, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, lupin and sulphites.
Total weight 2kg
All products arrive fresh to your door and can be frozen before expiry, however this meal is best consumed fresh.
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Energy (kJ)||748 kj||748kj|
|Calories (cal)||179 Cal||179 Cal|
|Protein (g)||12.1 g||12.1 g|
|Fat (g)||8.7 g||8.7 g|
|Carbs (g)||12.4 g||12.4 g|
|Sugars (g)||10.3 g||10.3 g|
|Sodium (mg)||434 mg||434 mg|
BBQ Pork Riblets (93%) (Pork, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Water, Molasses, Garlic Paste, Food Starch (1442), Salt, Onion Dried, Acetic Acid (260), Smoke Flavour (551), Spices, Pepper), Red Cabbage (6%), Vinegar, Sugar, Salt.